PDF attachments in PMs

The latest news from the admins
Deep Thought

PDF attachments in PMs

Post by Deep Thought » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Doodz....

Any way to get PDF attachments to work in PMs here? I tried to attach two tonight (469 kilobytes and 268 kilobytes) and even though the system allegedly took them they are no where to be seen.

Thanks.
Mark Mueller • Mueller Broadcast Design • La Grange, IL • http://www.muellerbroadcastdesign.com

BroadcastDoc
Site Admin

Re: PDF attachments in PMs

Post by BroadcastDoc » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 am

It is enabled, but the size limit was 256k. I changed it to 2MB. You should be able to do it now...
Christopher "Doc" Tarr CSRE, DRB, AMD, CBNE
Help support the Virtual Engineer, use our 1&1 Affiliate link if you need good, cheap hosting.
Virtual Engineer. The Broadcast Engineering discussion forum

Deep Thought

Post by Deep Thought » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Thank you. That makes it a lot easier for me to help folks who ask technical questions best explained by a map or other visual aid. Which, by the way, I am happy to do for anyone who asks. I usually have time in the evening to take a quick look and see if there is anything there worth exploring for specific stations.
Mark Mueller • Mueller Broadcast Design • La Grange, IL • http://www.muellerbroadcastdesign.com

BroadcastDoc
Site Admin

Post by BroadcastDoc » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 pm

No problem - I believe 256K was the default setting. I can change most of that kind of stuff on request...
Christopher "Doc" Tarr CSRE, DRB, AMD, CBNE
Help support the Virtual Engineer, use our 1&1 Affiliate link if you need good, cheap hosting.
Virtual Engineer. The Broadcast Engineering discussion forum