Ham it up!
- Posts: 1201
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:18 am
- Location: St. Paul, MN
Is there like a master database out there or do you have to go through each association's website? Better yet, is there one that can be plotted on a google map?
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 am
- Location: Lithgow New South Wales Australia
Just a thought,
Here in australia there's one for ours, might be worth checking with the ARRL
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2900
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:13 pm
- Location: Taunton, MA
"Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it"
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:26 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest