Studio Picture

Have a site with some cool media? Post the links here
PaulBWalkerJr

Studio Picture

Post by PaulBWalkerJr » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Ok, so this isn't the best picture, but it's what I've got for now.

That's me with my back to the camera standing in the studio for Fishback Media, Inc's AM 1150 WGGH in Marion, Il where I'm the Morning Producer/Board Operator.

Out of view, directly in front of me is the microphone for the operator on duty. You can see the console in front of me, but I don't recall what brand it is. What you can't see is the ON button for the pot where CNN is located on.. it is stuck on. Apparently, when we took a lightning hit a few months ago, it shorted something out and now the CNN channel is on 24/7 even if we try and turn it off, but we just pot it down.

We have 3 guest mic's, all RE20s on the other side of the console.

The small rack to my left are 3 back up CD players if we need them along with mic levels and processing.

To my right is our automation computer.

Behind me to my right, out of view is the editing computer and to my left out of view is our equipment rack.
Attachments
wgghstudio.jpg
AM 1150 WGGH Studio

countrykev

Re: Studio Picture

Post by countrykev » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Nice.

My brother lives in Carterville. I'll give you a listen next time I'm down that way.
What the heck am I supposed to write here?

PaulBWalkerJr

Re: Studio Picture

Post by PaulBWalkerJr » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:26 pm

countrykev wrote:Nice.

My brother lives in Carterville. I'll give you a listen next time I'm down that way.
Shoot, Kev, stop on by... you can miss us on E Main Street right off Highway 13... two big tall towers in a very residential neighborhood. You know how to find me by email, shoot me a line if you wanna come by sometime