FUNCTION GENERATOR

Doesn't fit in a category? It does now.
RGORJANCE

FUNCTION GENERATOR

Post by RGORJANCE » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Guys:

Was digging around on the App Store for some incidental software for my tablet and discovered a really nifty, free function generator software package by Keuwlsoft. It does sine, square, triangle white and pink.

I think as a quick, easy to transport tool, I could make some adaptor cables for XLR, TRS, etc and have a handy carry around gadget. It has real nice adjustability for channel selection, output, volume, frequency, phase, etc. Only took me a few minutes of playing around to figure it out. Not bad for an old guy!

Down side is the tablet is unbal. out. No biggy in a pinch however.

Fossil

COMMENG

Re: FUNCTION GENERATOR

Post by COMMENG » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:35 pm

I have a circuit that converts those low impedance unbalanced outputs to balanced ports.

Let me know if this interests you.

COMMENG

RGORJANCE

Re:BALANCING CIRCUIT

Post by RGORJANCE » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:28 am

Good thought! Please PM it to me and hopefully I can get something put together in the near future. Got a bunch of work going on now and am going to be busier than a one armed paper hanger with the hives for awhile.

I had started getting some cables made up, but due to advanced old age, I lost track of some connectors I set aside. :oops: "As they say, win a few, lose a few and the rest are rained out".

Thanks,

Fossil