Simple Internet Radio Automation Needs BETA Testers

Meet our new DJ. His name is Otto Mayshun.
axisdj

Simple Internet Radio Automation Needs BETA Testers

Post by axisdj » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 am

We are still looking for a few BETA testers for a NEW version of Nextkast. Nextkast is designed to get small and medium internet broadcasters up and running with little or no knowledge of radio automation software.

The requirements are:
1. You will have to run an Internet Station with the software 24/7, and send me the link to listen.
2. will will have to report bugs and suggest enhancements to the software functionality.
3. Little experience with radio automation is preferred ( we do it a bit differently, so an open mind is a MUST)
4. You will recieve a free registered copy for your efforts.

if you fit the criterea and would like to become a Beta Tester, please email me at winston@saDanceRadio.com

Thanks
www.nextkast.com
Have a good week.

Deep Thought

Re: Simple Internet Radio Automation Needs BETA Testers

Post by Deep Thought » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 am

Does this accept Winamp DSP plug-ins? The "built in" compressor/limiter arrangements I've heard on these kinds of packages sound awful, but there are more professional arrangements for Winamp that could alleviate the pain. In lieu of that, how well does this play in a chained "virtual wires" environment?
Mark Mueller • Mueller Broadcast Design • La Grange, IL • http://www.muellerbroadcastdesign.com

axisdj

Re: Simple Internet Radio Automation Needs BETA Testers

Post by axisdj » Wed May 15, 2013 3:52 am

We do have built in DSP, but winamp DSP is not out of the question.

We will be doing work on the DSP part soon, which may include a 'virtual wires' setup

Thanks
WP