Schematic/Manual for B'cast Desk wanted please!

Want to know how something works? Harness the power of the Brainiacs!
arthurburton

Schematic/Manual for B'cast Desk wanted please!

Post by arthurburton » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 am

I just bought a lovely Soundtech Series A broadcast desk, that needs a little work.

Has anyone got a manual/schematic- anything that could help me save time in my attempts to get it back up to sctratch ?

Alice/Soundtech no longer answer the phone or emails, so I am totally left out in the cold here!
Their email addy bounces and the phone lines has some auto "hang-up" (an answerphone with no message or recording) configured!???? They are no longer in businesss!!!

Many thanks,
Arthur B. :D

Martin Pedder

Re: Schematic/Manual for B'cast Desk wanted please!

Post by Martin Pedder » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:22 am

I know this is a very old thread but this may help someone.

I have the full Series A manual with schematics, parts lists and circuit descriptions. I have been asked to scan it a few times but the time involved did not justify it. I now have a couple of desk owners after a copy, so if anyone else wants to chip in to spread the cost, I will get it done. The scan will be at high resolution so will be too big for an email attachment. I will send it with a Dropbox link.

Martin
0161-761 5050 (UK)
+44 161-761 5050 (from abroad)

Martin Pedder

Re: Schematic/Manual for B'cast Desk wanted please!

Post by Martin Pedder » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:52 pm

I was contacted today by a chap who had already scanned a manual that he had with a university's fast scanner. He was missing a few pages like the power supply, one of the parts lists and the PPM calibration info that I had. We decided to pool our resources so I scanned the stuff he was missing, tidied it up and sent it to him. Today he complied the most complete manual that we could assemble between us.
Martin, Boomerang Sounds, Manchester, UK
0161-761 5050