Manuals for Potomac AG-51/AA-51?

Want to know how something works? Harness the power of the Brainiacs!
djpcraze

Manuals for Potomac AG-51/AA-51?

Post by djpcraze » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi guys,

I've inherited an AG-51 and an AA-51 in great shape (cosmetically, at least) that came from the former Scottsdale facility of a certain processing manufacturer that's recently changed ownership. I even have some of the transformers to go with them, but the biggest problem I'm having is tracking down appropriate documentation/schematics. The only other thing I am missing at this juncture are appropriate test cables. I even sourced the Switchcraft connectors for the test leads, but I want to make sure the cables I make are exactly the same as they were from the factory. I may end up needing the schematics even more after making my own leads, as I haven't even gotten to the point of knowing if/how well they work and if I'm gonna need to put more elbow grease into them.

Strangely enough, PI doesn't share these manuals on their site like they do for most of their other legacy products.

Does anyone have documentation for these that they'd be willing to scan for me or loan for a few days so I can make copies?

Thank you,

KD8JEB

Re: Manuals for Potomac AG-51/AA-51?

Post by KD8JEB » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Sent you a PM