I need Expert Help In Pure Sine Wave Inverter by Arduino

Want to know how something works? Harness the power of the Brainiacs!
junaidshahid

I need Expert Help In Pure Sine Wave Inverter by Arduino

Post by junaidshahid » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:08 am

I have already Rise my question in the tread but no one replied me, I want to design my own pure sine wave inverter by using the Arduino I found the pure sine wave inverter code using pic microcontroller but I need code with the arduino. Can you help me write code by using the arduino, I'm really confused because I have to submit the code for my academic research.
Banned for the greater good of this forum.

Dale H. Cook

Re: I need Expert Help In Pure Sine Wave Inverter by Arduino

Post by Dale H. Cook » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:29 am

There are likely few people here with major Arduino experience. In any case, this is a broadcast engineering venue. You need to ask in an Arduino venue, such as http://arduino.cc/.
Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html

NECRAT
Site Admin

Post by NECRAT » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:30 am

junaidshahid wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:08 am
I have already Rise my question in the tread but no one replied me,
Hello

You don't need to reask the same question in multiple posts. We read the one you asked. Understand people who post here are very busy and not everyone a) has the time to respond right away, or b) may have your answer. Patience grasshopper! As for your question regarding Arduino, you may find better help in an audio engineering or lab engineering forum. There may be someone here who knows your answer, and you're more than welcome to ask it. However, I think you'll get better results in a better forum for it.

-- Mike Fitzpatrick
Head Moderator
http://www.necrat.us

"Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it"

Dale H. Cook

Post by Dale H. Cook » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:46 am

NECRAT wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:30 am
There may be someone here who knows your answer ...
I can possibly figure it out when I find some time - I have built some Arduino-based projects, and have a couple more on the drawing board. I haven't given this message a very high priority for a response, though, because it isn't, say, a question from a fellow engineer having a problem with a Nautel XL-12 or an LPB AM-100P.

In any case the PIC project that the OP pointed to does not, as its title would imply, provide a "pure sine wave" at its output as it uses only a first-order filter. The output will still have some spurious content. The hardware is the limiting factor, not the code. The "pureness" of the sine wave output of any controller project of this nature, be it Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other controller, will suffer the same sorts of defects found in typical function generators which derive a sine wave output from from another waveform. Microcontrollers cannot generate anything that would approach a "pure sine wave" without first creating a stepwise approximation with sufficient sampling rate and resolution. The circuit pointed to by the OP does not do that.
Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html

junaidshahid

Post by junaidshahid » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:10 am

Dale H. Cook wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:29 am
There are likely few people here with major Arduino experience. In any case, this is a broadcast engineering venue. You need to ask in an Arduino venue, such as http://arduino.cc/.

Thanks dear, let me know this forum. I will try this !

junaidshahid

Post by junaidshahid » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:13 am

NECRAT wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:30 am
junaidshahid wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:08 am
I have already Rise my question in the tread but no one replied me,
Hello

You don't need to reask the same question in multiple posts. We read the one you asked. Understand people who post here are very busy and not everyone a) has the time to respond right away, or b) may have your answer. Patience grasshopper! As for your question regarding Arduino, you may find better help in an audio engineering or lab engineering forum. There may be someone here who knows your answer, and you're more than welcome to ask it. However, I think you'll get better results in a better forum for it.

-- Mike Fitzpatrick
Head Moderator
Hey Mod..
Thanks to let me know my mistake, I excused on this and don't do it again or I will be patient and got the reference forum to asked the question thanks for your words and motivation.