looking for Denver, Co Area Radio Engineering opportunities

Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
kc8gpd

looking for Denver, Co Area Radio Engineering opportunities

Post by kc8gpd » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:21 pm

I am a recent graduate of Cleveland Institute of Electronics in Broadcast Engineering with a 90.55% (Grade B) average. i have been unemployed and on Disability since the late 90's, i have been running and maintaining a professional part 15 AM / FM / Internet station for the last 10 years. my station has an array of older analog broadcast studio gear, as well as newer digital automation systems. i have gained experience in maintaining this equipment, and even having to repair much of it when i acquired it, as well as gaining experience in basic IT / Networking. i have been playing with computers since the mid 90's. i am willing to learn about the newer gear (and probably have many transferable experience) and need to find a company who is willing to train people in the field. i am also willing to intern with other radio engineers out in the field to gain practical experience in commercial broadcasting environment.

thank you,

please forward this around, especially to those in Denver area.

i can be contacted at...

home: (Seven, Two, Zero) six, three, six - 2338

Cell: (Seven, Two, Zero) three, three, eight - 3020

Email: kc8gpd@hotmail(nospam).com

Remove (nospam) from email.
kc8gpd

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."