Posting for a friend in this market. This is a real class act and first class new studios.
We have an opening for an engineer in the Las Vegas market. Please let me know of any qualified individuals that might be interested.
Regional Engineering & Corporate Projects Manager
Beasley Media Group Inc.
Company: Beasley Media Group
Job Title: Director of Engineering
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Beasley Media Group has an opening for a Director of Engineering in the Las Vegas, NV market. This is a rare opportunity to work in a large modern facility and live in beautiful Las Vegas, NV. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person to lead the engineering department. Beasley’s Las Vegas market includes (4) FM’s, (1) AM and a newly built studio facility.
• Oversee the management of all studio, transmitter, and field equipment.
• Manage the IT and Engineering staff and work closely with management staff in order to help achieve the needs and goals of the stations
• Manage maintenance of AM and FM transmitter and studio facilities
• Manage the Engineering department expense and capital budgets
• Ensure station’s compliance with FCC rules and regulations
• Provide off-hours support of stations when necessary
• Experience with AM / FM Transmitters and Studio electronics
• Broadcast Automation systems, WideOrbit Automation preferred
• Previous leadership and management experience is required
• Must have strong technical and communication skills with a basic knowledge of IT
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance as well as technical
• 5+ years in radio engineering management
• Valid drivers license
• At least two years of formal electronics training
• Must have basic tools to complete general work requirements
Application Deadline: January 15, 2016
Send Resume and Salary requirements to TechJobs@bbgi.com
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1