6 KW Transmitter Ballpark price

FM does it with frequency!
RFWarrior

Re: 6 KW Transmitter Ballpark price

Post by RFWarrior » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 am

A couple of additional comments on this:

1. Although Anabolic requested a 6kW transmitter, the specific TPO wasn't provided - that and any future HD radio compatibility could make a difference, one way or the other...
2. Also not provided was geographic location - this group has members from all over and testing/packing/shipping costs can vary widely from one part of the globe to the other. For example, Brazil has an import duty of over 100%, as I recall.
3. We've got the good fortune to be solely owned and privately held - Kevin Rodgers, our owner and CEO, started with us as a field service engineer over 30 years ago. He's the guy that hired me as a customer service tech almost 27 years ago (I'm sure he's regretted that here and there over the years :P ). I've been here to see us grow from a 30,000 square foot facility with just under 70 employees to about 150,000 square feet in two facilities (Halifax and Bangor) with over 200 full time employees, plus remotely located independent service facilities, a parts depot in Memphis, TN and support staff all over Canada and the U.S.

Beyond that, I don't get into the Dodge vs. Chevrolet discussions any more than I have to - I suspect I might be a little biased. :) However, if you have a Nautel, you also get me - I'm sure some folks are still trying to work out if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :P
Jeff Welton
Regional Sales Manager - Central U.S.
Nautel
Toll free: 1-877-662-8835, ext. 5127
Halifax Number: 902-823-5127
Quincy Number: 217-919-0189
Cell: 902-489-1635
jwelton@nautel.com

RGORJANCE

Re: if you have a Nautel, you also get me

Post by RGORJANCE » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:01 am

For his own well being and good health, keep him out of Wisconsin. Every time he visits here, he gains 10 pounds from eating kringle and bratwurst!

O&H bakery has to add additional temporary help jut to keep up with the kringle demand. :lol: :lol:

Fossil

W2XJ

Re: 6 KW Transmitter Ballpark price

Post by W2XJ » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:30 pm

Regarding GatesAir. I,too, am not sure how much longer they will be around. The TV repack might be their last gasp. They are already shedding divisions.