New member - LPFM transmitter recommendations

FM does it with frequency!
Kent T

Re: New member - LPFM transmitter recommendations

Post by Kent T » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:51 pm

There's a reason why I swear by Nautel and not at them, it's called their people. They support their gear, it's reasonably well built and and conservatively engineered. And they take care of their owners and caretakers. Perfect they may not be to everybody, but I swear by Nautel gear. (P.S. I like many a BE transmitter, and care for many, and reliability has been top notch.). Both I can repair as I need to. Jeff Welton's a name you need to know, have an issue with anything they make, he'll make sure you get sorted in every way he can. Get Nautel, and be happy you did!

Dewey

Post by Dewey » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:48 am

To the point of the Ecreso being FCC certified, yes, for some unknown reason, they do not clearly state this on the website or advertising, but I was able to get them to send me the certification paperwork and I verified the ID on the FCC website.

RFWarrior

Post by RFWarrior » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Obviously I'm late to this party - I need more hours in every day. :) I don't suspect you'll have any issue with the Ecreso, they're not bad from the very little I know about them.

As mentioned, definitely for any Nautel questions, anybody can feel free to contact me - but the absolute best way is by email or phone, definitely not the forums, as much as I hate to say it - I watch about 15-20 different forums, facebook pages and email lists and when I'm busy with the real job, especially from April to October, I don't check them nearly as often as I'd like to.
Jeff Welton
Regional Sales Manager - Central U.S.
Nautel
Toll free: 1-877-662-8835, ext. 5127
Halifax Number: 902-823-5127
Quincy Number: 217-919-0189
Cell: 902-489-1635
jwelton@nautel.com