WIKI Rules

Have a question or an idea for the Wiki? Want to tell the world about a new entry? This is the place!
NECRAT
Site Admin

WIKI Rules

Post by NECRAT » Tue May 27, 2008 6:12 pm

WIKI Rules:

Here are the unofficial rules reguarding the WIKI. Please note, some rules are not set in stone, and we are flexible as things go along.

• The WIKI is for factual information only. Please leave opinionated thoughts and ideas to the forums we have. Theorys of operation are OK, as are other items which are based on theory. We'll take it on a case by case basis if someone has a problem.

• Do not test edit other user's pages. There is a test section (linked on the main page of the wiki) which is where you can test edit.

• Do not "trash" or "vandalize" other user's pages, because you dislike them or disagree with their opinions.

• If you feel your page has been vandalized, the fix is simple, you can re-edit the page yourself. If you feel you're being targetted or something, by all means let any one of the moderators know. They'll let Doc or myself know and we can take administrative procedures in the wiki if need be.

• If you think someone is vandlizing the wiki pages, also let one of the moderators know. We'll deal with it. You will be kept anonymous, I personally guarentee you this.

As always, feel free to ask us any questions, and we'll be more than happy to help.
http://www.necrat.us

"Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it"

PA_TUNE

Re: WIKI Rules

Post by PA_TUNE » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:27 pm

I know it's been 8 years, but is the Wiki dead now?

BroadcastDoc
Site Admin

Re: WIKI Rules

Post by BroadcastDoc » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:29 pm

I need to get Tim, my code ninja, on the project. Fortunately for him, he's got a job that keeps him busy, so he tries to get to this stuff when he can. I know there was an issue connecting the board to the Wiki which kind of bogged things down.
Christopher "Doc" Tarr CSRE, DRB, AMD, CBNE
Help support the Virtual Engineer, use our 1&1 Affiliate link if you need good, cheap hosting.
Virtual Engineer. The Broadcast Engineering discussion forum