Trying to find advertising system

A place to discuss Webcasting
bogointeractive

Trying to find advertising system

Post by bogointeractive » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 pm

OK I have been listening to some of the big time internet radio clients and I would like to know how they get ads inserted into their streams. I have been trying to find an overlay or something like that. Also have been trying to find a company that does that so I can just run their ads and make some money IE like google does with adsence for websites.

Sonar

Re: Trying to find advertising system

Post by Sonar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey Bogo,
I run a couple of internet streams and we use a Radio Automation System. With this we can hook up relays and timing triggers to fire off our breaks when we are doing live programming. For playbacks and replays we add them into the system to fire off just like we do with the breaks. Using a system like BSI's Simian and a Broadcast Tools Audio Control Switcher, depending on how you program and wire it, you can incorporate a sound board, a computer to play the Spots you want, and even a pass-thru on some other system, like an ISDN or Comrex. We use a program called Natural Log to control traffic and keep track of the Spots we play and when they play. There are many things to insert ads into your own stream. I like to use an automated system.
-Sonar

bogointeractive

Post by bogointeractive » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 pm

I am just trying to find me a company that will send me the ads and then I can run them on my stream now. I am needing help to save my streams because I have zero infuse of capital from advertisers.

Baylink

Post by Baylink » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:45 am

Yeah, bogo isn't looking for *insertion* so much as he's looking for *inventory*...