Doesn't fit in a category? It does now.
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:28 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
I have copies of all the Z-10 documentation .. if you cannot find what you need?
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:08 am
- Location: Omaha
When did Z-10s become "legacy?" That's just not right!
Mike Shane, CBRE
Dale H. Cook
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:08 am
- Location: Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Shane wrote:When did Z-10s become "legacy?
They became legacy when production ended.
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:15 pm
RGORJANCE wrote:Try these steps
1) go to site, check in
2) go to LEGACY FM
3) go to Z ANALOG
4) scroll way down and you will find the Z10 manual download
Also check out an early entry as you scroll called Z CD ROM DISK.
Hope this gets your foot in the door.
Ok guys, I found it using this procedure and down loading "attachment 1"
I've got a ventilation issue that I will post in the FM radio threads. I wanted the manual to see what Harris had recommended.