Doesn't fit in a category? It does now.
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:40 am
- Location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
Not sure this is what I wanted to see at our tower.....
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN EM66
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm
- Location: Raleigh NC
He was probably there feasting on all the dead songbird carcasses...
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:18 pm
- Location: St. Marys, WV
Poor fellow--looks dejected. Probably came from a (insert large group name) station, but found the bankruptcy lawyers had gotten there first & picked it clean
- Posts: 1471
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:48 am
- Location: RACINE, WI
Picture would also fit Eau Claire, WI where over 30,000 birdies did the suicide crash into that tall tower.
The vultures/turkey buzzards must have arrived too late for dinner.
Funny thing about that---------I never saw any pictures in the news media showing all them "dead ducks".
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:28 am
- Location: planet Earth, 3rd rock from sun
That's the Winged Warrior of Consolidation. Watch out!
Trim to fit, paint to match, tune for minimum smoke.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3062
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:13 pm
- Location: Taunton, MA
I see your corporate attorney made it to your transmitter...
"Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it"