IT/Maintenance Engineer posted: Sep 10 2008
Start Date: immediately
Emp Type: Full-Time
Location: Fort Wayne
Station Information: WISE TV
P.O. Box 2121, Fort Wayne, IN 46801
Contact Person: Debbie Sand
Contact Phone: no phone calls please
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge of web site design and maintenance a plus
Benefits: The company offers a very favorable benefits package, which includes medical-hospital insurance, sick leave, and vacation plan,
Indiana's NewsCenter is growing and seeking a hard working, full time motivated person to maintain the Information Technology infrastructure for its fast-paced work environment. A position is available immediately for an Information Technology/Maintenance Engineer.
The position requires the individual to repair any equipment that is not working properly; do preventative maintenance on servers and the network infrastructure; installation, checkout, and setup of new equipment; help with any technical information that might be helpful for remote control; monitor transmitter operation.
Duties will include:
- Windows XP/Vista installation/troubleshooting
- Desktop Hardware troubleshooting and replacement
- Maintenance of printers
- Network hardware support and wiring
- LAN/WAN network knowledge (TCP/IP)
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Windows XP
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2003
- Excellent communications skills
- Basic electronics troubleshooting experience
Instructions for Applying:
Submit your cover letter and resume with references to: Indiana's NewsCenter, Job 020, P.O. Box 2121, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, attention: Deborah Sand, Human Resources.
Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1