Clear Channel Worldwide
Ogallala, NE 69153
Full Time, Employee
Customer Support/Client Care
Relevant Work Experience:
Less than 1 Year
High School or equivalent
Much of what you see and hear is brought to you by Clear Channel. Clear Channel Radio is the #1 radio station owner in the US, Clear Channel owns, programs, or sells airtime for some 1,225 radio stations. The company also has equity interests in more than 240 radio stations internationally. Clear Channel Outdoor is one of the world's largest outdoor advertising companies, owning more than 775,000 outdoor advertising displays worldwide in malls, airports, taxi tops, bus shelters and billboards.
Technical Support Engineer
RCS, the leader in digital technology, has immediate full time and/or part-time openings for Technical Support Engineers located in our Ogallala, Nebraska office.
Become a part of a fast paced customer oriented 24/7 high-tech in-bound call center that assists world class radio stations across the U.S. and around the world! Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing technical information and support to customers and field technicians.
RCS’s Support Department is a 24 hour, 365 day operation. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Ogallala, NE. This position is hourly with eligibility for overtime and provides some relocation assistance. RCS is a division of Clear Channel Communications.
A qualified applicant should have the following training, education, certifications, and/or equivalent on the job experience:
Microsoft Windows XP with a working knowledge of MS-DOS.
Basic LAN administration, setup and configuration.
Prior telephone troubleshooting or call-center experience.
Strong customer service and communication skills.
Propensity to learn with a positive attitude and work ethic.
Ability to multitask and type 35 WPM or more.
Radio and/or TV broadcast experience is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist on-site Field Service Technicians with configuration of RCS Products.
· Remotely install and configure end-user software including updates and patches.
· Respond to client inquiries concerning systems operation and the diagnosing of hardware, software, and operator problems.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, and implement actions to correct client-side issues.
· Provide updates, status and completion information to manager, customer and team.
· Documents all aspects of troubleshooting in call tracking software, e-mail or other forms of communication.
· Escalates major software, hardware, or database problems to senior staff, management, or development for immediate involvement.
· Other duties as assigned.
Please send your letter of application, resume, and salary history and requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 887
Ogallala, NE 69153
http://www.rcsworks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1