Business Operations Manager - ESPN DEPORTES RADIO

Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
K9EZ
Site Admin

Business Operations Manager - ESPN DEPORTES RADIO

Post by K9EZ » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 am

RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Description:
ESPN DEPORTES RADIO
Business Operations Manager
JOB ID: 183017

JOB DESCRIPTION

Coordinates with engineering department in Bristol to insure technical procedures in Miami flow as efficiently as possible.

Assists GM in preparing re-forecasts, LRP, budget.

Assists GM in coordinating the payment of all contractual obligations and invoices.
o Prepare invoices for GM approval
o Follow up with finance on status of payment

Coordinates with programming in the production of all play by play with regards to talent, technical needs, distribution, sales planning and traffic.
o Works directly with sales planning on game schedules, time changes, etc.
o Works with engineering on phone bridge, game times, special needs.

Assists GM in coordinating the logistics for the Affiliate Relations and AD Sales Departments post agreement.
o Works with Ad Sales and Affiliate Sales on ensuring they have all the latest information on all Play by Play and Talk Programming.

Coordinates/Assists GM with all affiliate and advertiser presentations
o Works directly with all the other areas involved in getting the data needed for all presentations.

Coordinates ESPN Deportes Radio’s marketing effort along with Ad Agency and ESPN Marketing.
o Works directly with ESPN Radio Marketing to benefit on any synergy opportunities and works with ESPN Deportes Radio’s Ad Agency in getting all the materials ready for approval.

Assists Executive Producer in the scheduling process of production, screeners and board operators.
o Works directly with Executive Producer on making sure all elements of production are in order as well as the schedules of screeners and board operators.

Coordinates/executes all on air sales components.
o Create a system to make sure all producers/board operators are well informed of all in program

Coordinates with HR and assists GM in keeping our team members informed of all procedures and requirements.

Click here to apply via the Disney Career Opportunity Portal

Job Experience:
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS

• Candidate bilingual preferred (English/Spanish) and have a strong writing skills in both English and Spanish.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 year media experience preferably Spanish radio.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Travel is required and at some times frequent (25-30% ).

Minimum Education Required: Bachelor

Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years

Expected Travel Time: About 25%

This company may offer relocation assistance.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:

Additonal Information:
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Job #: 15889.842072.183017

Contact Information:
The Walt Disney Company - ESPN

Click here to see all ESPN opportunities

EMAIL THIS JOB TO A FRIEND
Learn more about ESPN

http://jobview.monster.com/GetJob.aspx? ... =MKT000351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kent Winrich
Owner, Consultant, Floor Sweeper and Official Thread Hijacker
Broadcast and Technology Blog http://sceotech.com/blog/
Raleigh, NC

Muadeeb

Re: Business Operations Manager - ESPN DEPORTES RADIO

Post by Muadeeb » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:06 am

If anyone here takes this, my first suggestion would be to move production's voice room out of a bath room.
Procrastination I can totally do. I'm good at it, I have a black belt in procrastination, it's an art form for me, I'm the absolute King of, well, I'll finish this thought la