About the Job
NEP Broadcasting, LLC., with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offices in California and New York, is known worldwide as a quality provider of broadcast management services. NEP's divisions include the following: NEP Supershooters is the premier provider of mobile television units; NEP Denali is the premier provider of mobile television units geared toward entertainment events; NEP Visions is the premier provider of mobile television units in the European marketplace; NEP Screenworks, located in California, is the world's largest provider of mobile and modular Jumbotron and LED daylight video screens and NEP Studios is the largest teleproduction service provider in New York City, Roll to Record is the leading reality television production partner to independent producers in the European marketplace, NEP International Events Group specializes in the operational and engineering management of large-scale global events, and New Century Productions who is also another provider of premier mobile unit facilities to clients. NEP is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to its clients and is highly regarded in the industry for its focus on client service and satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to provide on-site client service and technical support.
· Maintain a fully operational productions studio, post production edit suite, transmission, and tape duplication departments.
· Perform preventative maintenance, trouble shooting and engineering updates at NEP Studios.
· Perform administrative checks on all systems.
· Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates.
· Provide onsite client services and technical support.
· Tracks and reports on equipment and system repair and maintenance status.
· Maintain and file the proper expense reports and technical reports on a per-show or other designated basis.
· Represent the company to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
· This position will require weekend shifts and after hours coverage; schedule may vary and be based upon client needs
· Other duties as assigned.
· This position is an evening shift from 2:00pm-11:00pm and may vary based on client’s and NEP needs. After hour coverage may also be necessary.
· B.S./M.S. or technical training in Engineering preferred.
· 2-4 years experience in IT broadcast engineering or related position.
· Must have a current ACSR certification
· Demonstrated knowledge of SD & HD broadcast technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
· Experience with desktop video software/hardware applications.
· Familiarity with switcher, routers, audio, visual, graphic and other systems used in studio television facilities
· Must be able to interface and communicate well with both clients and staff to provide a high level of service and support
NEP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age (40-70), national origin, sexual orientation or physical disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational requirement).
To apply for this position, please send resume and salary information to:
NEP Broadcasting, LLC
2 Beta Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1