100,000.00 - 110,000.00 USD /year
Broadcasting, Music, and Film;Computer/IT Services;Engineering Services
Rewarding opportunity for a highly energetic, driven, intelligent IT & broadcast engineer with a thirst for adventure and the desire to prove himself in a rewarding environment. This individual will be employed by a US company based in the Metro Atlanta Georgia area, but the position is based in the US territory of GUAM. The suitable candidate is expected to sign a two-year service agreement (min.) in exchange for higher-than-average monetary compensation. Package includes health insurance, vacation, moving expenses, two paid trips back to mainland per year (for candidate and spouse), and more.
Duties for this position include (but are not limited to): Maintaining, monitoring, configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing IT (TCP/IP) and IT broadcast networks and broadcast equipment and systems in a multi-channel broadcast environment. Manages entire back-office IT network, IT broadcast network, and all conventional broadcast equipment and systems. Evaluates and troubleshoots the entire workflow; from content acquisition to content distribution for over-the-air and cable MSO delivery.
Job Location: GUAM (US territory)
Industry: IT Network/Broadcasting - TV
Manages Others: No
Education: Associate degree in Electronics from an accredited college and/or equivalent experience.
Experience: 3+ years IT/Broadcast systems experience at a television station (low or high power), cable headend, or TV/Cable Network.
· Knowledge and experience configuring and maintaining IT systems (back office).
· Experience servicing and troubleshooting traditional TV equipment (switchers, mixers, routers, VTRs, compression equipment, transmitters, etc.).
· Experience servicing and troubleshooting IT-centric broadcast equipment and systems (TV servers, switches, SAN, editing PCs, etc.).
· Experience with TV automation systems (Harris/Louth preferred)
· Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Knowledge of networking protocols to include TCP/IP, BOOTP, TFTP.
· Moderate experience with RF systems (UHF)
NOTE: We will consider any candidate who posses at least more than two of the skills described above but who is also a fast learner.
http://jobview.monster.com/GetJob.aspx? ... =MKT000351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1