WKSU seeks a talented, innovative and motivated individual to join our technical team as a Broadcast Engineer. In this position, you will be installing and supporting broadcast systems and equipment and maintaining top-notch performance and operation of FM broadcast stations at multiple transmission plants and studio facilities.
Qualifications include knowledge of:
• Solid state and tube-type FM transmitters, HD Radio systems, remote control systems, microwave and IP STL systems, audio processing equipment, satellite systems, microphones and other broadcast equipment.
• FCC, FAA and other federal, state and local broadcasting regulations
• Broadcast, sound, recording acoustics and associated technologies; personal computer applications (including hardware/ software literacy involving area networks; LAN / WAN).
• Digital production and transmission systems.
• Computer hardware, operating systems and applications including a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
• Current and developing trends in radio broadcast equipment and transmission systems
• Radio station technical operations
• Building systems and utilities, including electrical, HVAC, and other and building systems include generators and UPS power systems
WKSU is an award winning public broadcasting serving 22 counties in Northeast Ohio. The area features access to many cultural attractions, major sports, a national park and many local parks.
For further details and to apply, link to the Kent State University jobs site from http://www.wksu.org/broadcast-engineer/
Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1