Job posting via SBE 11 Boston.
Job is in beautiful Concord, NH.
NH1 News Seeks Television Engineer
Based in the brand new NH1 Media Center in Concord, NH1 is looking for a television engineer with experience in news . This person will be a key member of the fastest growing news organization in New Hampshire.
Ensure compliance with all FCC technical regulations.
Responsible for execution and documentation of all internal and external technical requirements for television news.
Coordinate, install, configure and repair satellite feed equipment.
Recommend, install and configure new broadcast equipment.
Manage certain IT functions (assigning IP addresses, setting up networks, making cables, etc.) and vendor relationships
Ensure critical building systems are functioning to safeguard all television operations
Potential staff management
· At least 5 years of television engineering experience, local television news background strongly preferred
· Capable of training and coaching co-workers and directing outside vendors
· Collaborate with senior news managers to assess current and future technical needs
· Strong commitment to quality
· Flexible work schedule and ability to be “on call” for emergencies and special circumstances
· Must be “hands on” as well as managerial
· Maintain a positive, collaborative attitude and lead by example.
· Degree or certification in Engineering
Please send resume, salary history and relevant work samples to tvjobs@NH1.com. Include “TV Engineer” in the subject line.
NH1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for help or looking for a new gig? Post here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3230
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:13 pm
- Location: Taunton, MA
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 25 times