Broadcast Tools HTML Support for WVRC-8 Plus?

Ray

Broadcast Tools HTML Support for WVRC-8 Plus?

Post by Ray »

I'm no longer able to login to my Broadcast Tools WVRC-8+ station controller. I'm thinking it uses Flash that was recently turned off and my browser must have upgraded. Does Broadcast tools have a HTML app to control these? I don't see anything on their website about HTML replacements. These controllers are still in products so I'm thinking there must be a way for remote access. I can still ping the IP address. I did start using the Nautel HTML controller and it works fine. Thanks Ray
grich

Re: Broadcast Tools HTML Support for WVRC-8 Plus?

Post by grich »

I'm pretty sure the WVRC-8+ is not using Flash.

I have had them lose their settings after a lightning strike to the tower, and the IP address would default to the factory 192.168.1.55. I would check for that.
Ray

Re: Broadcast Tools HTML Support for WVRC-8 Plus?

Post by Ray »

It would go to the login screen and then just freeze after that. Recycled the power to the WVRC and it started working again. I have a couple of WVRC-8s and they have been mostly bulletproof. I thought it might be using Flash (that just expired) although the other BT audio matrix switches web interfaces still worked fine. Really have to have the station controller working Thanks Ray