It's just radio with pictures!
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:40 am
- Location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN EM66
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:28 am
- Location: planet Earth, 3rd rock from sun
More moiré (cowbell).
Trim to fit, paint to match, tune for minimum smoke.
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 am
- Location: Syracuse, New York
Chuck Hintz (an instructor at Sony's facility back in the early 80s) had a variant on that song that he delivered when talking about why type-C tape machines ran within a particular range of carrier frequencies (to avoid color subcarrier and its harmonics, and the resulting interference). I wonder what he's doing... he was a really great teacher.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3062
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:13 pm
- Location: Taunton, MA
It's a rare a post will actually make me "Laugh Out Loud".... This one did.
"Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it"