Ericsson 8200

It's just radio with pictures! :)
NECRAT
Site Admin

Ericsson 8200

Post by NECRAT » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:15 am

Anyone remember the front panel reset procedure.

The 1290 Push and Hold Right arrow trick isn't the same on the 8200 apparently.
http://www.necrat.us

"Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it"

PID_Stop

Re: Ericsson 8200

Post by PID_Stop » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:34 am

According to the manual, pressing the right arrow button during powerup loads the secondary flash code. As far as I know, the best way to unlock the front panel is through the web interface, advanced page, "Device Info" tab.

Jeff

NECRAT
Site Admin

Post by NECRAT » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 pm

PID_Stop wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:34 am
According to the manual, pressing the right arrow button during powerup loads the secondary flash code. As far as I know, the best way to unlock the front panel is through the web interface, advanced page, "Device Info" tab.

Jeff
My co-worker make the mistake of doing an update with windows firewall turned on, so it went fubar. No webbing into it. But on the 1290, I know you could force it to boot from a second bank by pressing and holding the right hand button.

BTW I was at your tower last week getting some nice weather updated pictures of it. I saw a van there but didn't want to bother who was inside.

"Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it"

PID_Stop

Post by PID_Stop » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:57 pm

NECRAT wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 pm
BTW I was at your tower last week getting some nice weather updated pictures of it. I saw a van there but didn't want to bother who was inside.
Hmmmm... I wonder who that would have been? Of our two people who normally work there, neither drives a van. Maybe it was a tech working on some of the LMR gear that leases space.

NECRAT
Site Admin

Post by NECRAT » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:43 pm

PID_Stop wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:57 pm
NECRAT wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 pm
Hmmmm... I wonder who that would have been? Of our two people who normally work there, neither drives a van. Maybe it was a tech working on some of the LMR gear that leases space.
Check your PMs here...