Nautel NV7.5 Issue

FM does it with frequency!
Titan

Nautel NV7.5 Issue

Post by Titan »

Davek, me parece muy intructivo el tema, en este momento estoy reparando 4 fuentes de un transmisor Nautel NV7.5, he encontrado solo unos mosfets en corto circuito y los dos del pfc además de unos fets J108, me parece interesante el sistema de prueba que utilizaste, con el acrílico protector, es un módulo especial para la conexión de prueba??
Saludos Afectuosos
Titán

NECRAT
Site Admin

Re: Nautel NV20 repair/restoration

Post by NECRAT »

Titan wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:10 pm
Davek, me parece muy intructivo el tema, en este momento estoy reparando 4 fuentes de un transmisor Nautel NV7.5, he encontrado solo unos mosfets en corto circuito y los dos del pfc además de unos fets J108, me parece interesante el sistema de prueba que utilizaste, con el acrílico protector, es un módulo especial para la conexión de prueba??
Saludos Afectuosos
Titán
Google Translator:
Davek, I find the topic very instructive, at the moment I am repairing 4 sources of a Nautel NV7.5 transmitter, I have found only a few short circuit mosfets and both of the pfc in addition to some J108 fets, I find the test system interesting that you used, with the protective acrylic, is a special module for the test connection?
Warm greetings
Titan
Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer/Tower Photographer
Boston area.
https://www.necrat.us, https://www.scan-ne.net/

"If you don’t think you’re good, nobody else will" - Tom Laun (RIP)."

davek

Re: Nautel NV7.5 Issue

Post by davek »

I think OP was referring to this photo from my Nautel NV20 Repair/Restoration topic:
IMG_2378.JPG
The test system was a module that I designed and built to facilitate easy and safe connection to the power supply unit, as well as providing some basic control and feedback. To answer Titan's question, yes it is a special module as there are only 2 in the world that I know of :)